Waterjet Swipe Protection
New TurtleSkin MFA WaterArmor with Advanced UHP Protection
TurtleSkin MFA WaterArmor is engineered from a lightweight composite which provides a higher level of swipe protection against UHP water jets.
Water jetting contractors rely on TurtleSkin MFA WaterArmor to ensure a safe work environment, to provide swipe protection against high pressure water jetting equipment, and to reduce insurance rates.
With more than 75 documented saves, TurtleSkin MFA WaterArmor is proven safe for the prevention of injury.
Features and Benefits
- TurtleSkin MFA WaterArmor is designed to protect UHP water jet operators from injuries caused by accidental swipes from straight or rotary nozzles.
- Flexible for greater range of movement. The patented hinged panel system flexes with the body, allowing for comfort and ease of use.
- Cushioned knee pads protect knees from UHP water jet streams and reduce the discomfort from kneeling on hard surfaces.
- Open back allows for increased air circulation to keep the operator cool.
- Lightweight suit and custom fit reduces fatigue and increases operator mobility and productivity.
- Modular design with replaceable parts. Damaged panels can be easily replaced as needed.
- One size fits all operators. Adjustable straps, and panels can be lengthened or shortened to fit any operator.
- CE certified with a straight nozzle up to 40,000psi (2800bar) with a 1.6ft/sec flow rate. Certification #00109407
TurtleSkin MFA WaterArmor is designed to protect UHP water jet operators from injuries caused by accidental swipes from straight or rotary nozzles.
Includes Single Torso and Chaps